Easy Tiger

I wasn't able to capture in the picture quite how vibrant the colours are in this and I'd had the polish on for 5 days before taking the picture so there is a bit of tip wear but I really love this look. There are shimmering shades of orange, gold and coral and the addition of the tiger stripes stamped on top really made the colours pop!  


This was created with a base of No 17 (Lasting Fix) Glisten with a stripe of Rimmel (Cocktail Colour) Shirley Temple in the middle of each nail and stripes from Gals image plate GA32 stamped with Konad black special polish.  All this was topped off with a coat of China Glaze Fast Forward top coat.

I love the range of colours that the No 17 polishes offer, they do a good line in subtle shimmer.  They are quite cheap as well so I can see me purchasing quite a few more in the near future.

My stamping skills still leave a lot to be desired but I think this is one I will have a go at again as it was so much fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food