Going Dotty

You know those days when nothing seems to go right?  Well I'm having one of those days.  I've picked up the cold that has been doing the rounds and I've been so busy that I totally forgot about theatre tickets I had bought in December so missed out on an evening with the stars from Strictly Come Dancing.  We had gales and dust storms too so a last minute mad dash through to the theatre was out of the question.

To cheer myself up I decided to have a go at the tri polish challenge this month.  I came up with a very simple idea for today's mani with dots in the chosen colours. I managed to seriously smudge the first attempt so had to take it all off and start again.  After more smudging and retouching it was all finished for the second time, I  took a couple of pictures and brought up the page to get the link to enter the challenge.  This is when I discovered the colours for this month are turquoise, orange and pink and I had used turquoise, orange and yellow.  Looks like I can't even get the polish right today.

This is today's effort:

I used Barry M Matt White for the base and added the dots with NYC Lexington Yellow, 17 Tropical Island and Rimmel Sky High.

I'll have another go at the challenge proper when I get home from work tonight.  Hopefully I'll be feeling better by then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food