31 Day Challenge 2015 - Day 26 - Fishtail Braid

I really like the look of a fishtail braid and it is a good  chance to try a few different colours together to see how they compliment each other.  I used a combination of a foil polishes and a holographic polish as they dry quickly and give a good level of coverage with just one coat.


More details after the jump.


I used nail tips for this one which meant I could work on other designs while each stripe was drying.  Unfortunately this meant I picked up the wrong bottle of polish (NYC Foil Explosion Enchanting Fire) for the final pink stripe at the top of the nail as the red and pink foil polishes look really similar in the bottle.

For this look I use 17 Silver Holo, NYC Foil Explosion Magic Earth, NYC Foil Explosion Power of Elements.

To see what the other the other bloggers have created for this prompt click on the links below:



Comments

  1. LOVE this design!! amazing colours!

    Hope you can follow me back :)
    www.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food