40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Red

The prompt for this week's challenge is red and  I had the added pattern stripes.

Due to a close family bereavement I haven't had much time for doing my nails over the past few weeks so my designs have all been things which are fairly quick to do.  This week I thought I would do some rustic looking stripes.


More details after the jump.




I started with a base of Barry M Vanilla and sponged on OPI Glitzerland.  I covered this with a coat of Seche Vite and once this was completely dry I applied striping tape.  I covered each nail with a coat of OPI Romantically Involved and removed the striping tape.  I then painted on the black lines with acrylic paint and a fine nail art brush.

To see what the other nail artists have done this week click on the links below:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food