40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Love

As it is Valentine's Day the theme for the nail art challenge this week is Love.

More details after the jump.



I started with a base of Orly Frosting a lovely cream colour with a gold shimmer. For the stamped designs I used Beauty UK Voodoo (one of my favourite reds) and Barry M Gold Foil.  The designs came from the following image plates PUEEN37, PUEEN41 and PUEEN43.

I used a reverse stamping technique to get the red writing inside the gold heart.  For this I used a Bundle Monster Lotus Mat.  This is a recent addition to my collection and creating the design worked pretty well.  Unfortunately the polish on my nail was a bit too dry and this caused air bubbles underneath the decal.  However I could see a future use for this look and will try making decals in the future as the mat worked really well.

To see what the other artists have created for this theme click on a link below:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food