40 Great Nail Art Ideas - 3 Shades of Green

The theme for 40 Great Nail Art Ideas this week is three shades of green and my added technique is tape mani.

I redid this mani about 4 times using 12 different green polishes before deciding on this look.


It wasn't that I had too few green polishes to choose from (I had over 30) but I had trouble matching up polishes that worked well together.

Details of the polishes I used are after the jump.



All the green polishes I used to create this look were Barry M Gelly polishes.  I started with a base of Greenberry and covered this with a coat of Seche Vite.  Once this was dry I applied a narrow zig zag tape vinyl from Bundle Monster and cover this with Kiwi (darker green) and Key Lime (lighter green, which looks a bit like an olive green in this picture). I peeled off the tape before the polish dried to give cleaner edges on the zig zag.  I covered this with another coat of Seche Vite to flatten the design.

To see what the other nail artists have created for this prompt click on the links below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food