40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Geeks

The theme for this week is Geeks.  I'm posting late this week as I had to get my geek on and set up the Xbox One my son got for his birthday.  He is finally home from hospital for a few days and getting the chance to use his new console for the first time.


More details after the jump.



The white base is Rimmel White Hot Love and the dark grey base is China Glaze Out Like a Light.

I painted the detail with acrylic paint and a fine nail art brush.  Glasses are the universal symbols for geeks and I happen to wear them all the time so it seemed appropriate.  The symbol on my index finger is for a USB connection and the symbol on my little finger is for a wifi connection, which I had all kinds of fun setting up.  The coloured symbols on my middle and ring fingers are the original symbols on the Xbox controller buttons.

To see what the other artists have created for this theme click on the links below:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food