40 Great Nail Art Ideas - 3 Shades of Purple

The prompt for this week is 3 shades of purple and I have the pattern prompt squares.


More details after the jump.


I have actually used 4 different polishes to create this look.

I started with a base of China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-le and covered this with a coat of Morgan Taylor Best Ball Gown Ever.  I used a cheap eye shadow sponge applicator to dab on OPI Purple With A Purpose down the side of each nail to create a subtle vertical gradient.  Over this I stamped a design from image plate OM-B01 (which I picked up cheaply on Amazon) with OPI Russian Navy.

Best Ball Gown Ever has a slight green shimmer to it and this makes it quite difficult to photograph, But I really like the way this turned out.

To see what the other artists have created for this prompt click on a link below:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food