40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Pale Blue Base

The prompt this week is pale blue base.  To go with this I have the technique sponging.



More details after the jump.

Blue skies have been a distant memory in the North East of Scotland this week as we have seen the highest rain levels on record and widespread flooding, so I have created my own.

I started with a base of Barry M Sky Blue.  All the coloured polishes I used for this mani are Barry M Gelly polishes. I used a nail art sponge to add Coconut (white), Huckleberry (light blue), Rose Hip (light pink) and Prickly Pear (light purple).  Over this I added a coat of Seche Vite to merge the colours and finish the look.

To see what the other artists have created for this prompt click on a link below:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food