40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Things That Fly

The theme for this week is 'Things That Fly', so I picked time.

There never seems to be enough to do the things you want to do.



More details after the jump.


I used lots of different polishes for this one so I will take it a nail at a time.

Thumb - base of OPI You're so Vain-illa with OPI Going My Way or Norway? stamped over the top.  I used image plate Tian Xin-16 which has lots of coffee themed things and I liked the feather look of this design,  I painted Tempus Fugit (time flies in Latin) over the top in acrylic paint. This was sealed with a coat of Nina Superdry Topcoat

Index finger - The sunrise look was created with a base of Barry M Pearl with Barry M Heather (purple), Barry M Blossom (pink) and Barry M Mist (blue) sponged over the top. This was covered with a coat of Nina Superdry Topcoat.

Middle finger - A base of OPI 'OPI with a Nice Finn-ish' covered with Nina Superdry Topcoat.  Over this I applied a clock decal from YR Nails (need to have a few more goes with these before I can properly review).  This was covered with another coat of Nina Superdry Topcoat.

Ring finger - The sunset look was created with a base of Rimmel White Hot Love with OPI with a Nice Finn-ish, China Glaze Strawberry Fields (pink with gold shimmer) and OPI Teal the Cows Come Home sponged over the top. Again this was covered with a coat of Nina Superdry Topcoat.

Little finger - A base of China Glaze Up All Night (one coat, this gives great coverage) with Orly Shamrock Gloss Glitter over the top.  I then dotted Barry M Pearl and Rimmel White Hot Love over this to make it look more like the night sky.

With this design I tried to create the idea of time passing.

To see what the other artists have created for this prompt click on a link below:


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food