July Tri-Polish Challenge Day 3

I had these pictures taken and was planning to set them up to post before I went away on holiday.  Unfortunately I wasn't quite as organised as I wanted to be and the posts were never written.  I'm playing catch up now so should have a few interesting things for you over the next few days.

This was just a quick mani using the chosen colours for the tri-polish challenge Barry M Cyan Blue, Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream and Barry M Mint Green.

More details after the break.
The base is Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream with dots of Barry M Cyan Blue and Barry M Mint Green.  The dots were lined with a Nailene Silver nail art striper brush.

Click on a link below to see what the other Bloggers created:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food