33 Day Challenge Day 7 Artwork on Oldest Untried

My polish collection is fairly new and I tend to buy colours as I need them for something, so I don't have too many untried polishes.  However, earlier this year I was lucky enough to win a lovely bottle of Jacava Candy Floss from a competition on the Lucy's Stash blog.


More details after the jump.


I rarely win things so I was really excited to get the email telling me I'd one.  This is a fabulous bright pink polish and I have been saving it for a special occasion.  As it is a 12ml bottle I decided there would be plenty for special occasions and I could use it for a challenge mani.  This matches the soles of a pair of Ruby Shoo shoes I have, so there may be another design with this polish in the near future.

The Candy Floss went on like butter, really nice to apply and I decided on two thin coats for full coverage, but you could get away with one thicker coat.  The cat and paw prints were painted with black acrylic paint and everything was covered in a coat of Nina Super Dry Top Coat.

To see what the other bloggers have created for today's challenge click on a link below:



Comments

  1. I just nominated you for the Liebster award. :)
    http://nemonails.blogspot.co.il/2013/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food