31 Day Challenge 2015 - Day 10 - Glitter Base

This prompt took me straight to my stash of Barry M glitter polishes.  It has glitter, with glitter and a bit more glitter on top.


More details after the jump.



I started with a base of Barry M Blue Glitter on my index and ring fingers and Barry M Red Glitter on my middle and little fingers. Next I used a Claire's nail art striping pen/brush to create a random design over each nail.

I filled in the design on my index and ring fingers with Barry M Magenta Glitter and Barry M Limited Edition Boots C335 (silver holographic glitter).  The design on my middle and little fingers was filled using Barry M Gold Glitter and Barry M Aqua Glitter.

When I started to create this look I didn't have a definite plan for how it would turn out, like I usually do, but I like the end result.

To see what the other bloggers have created for this prompt click on a link below:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food