31 Day Challenge - Day 9 - Red Base

As the trailer for Into the Woods seems to be everywhere at the moment it inspired me to create this fairy tale themed look for the red base prompt.


More details after the jump.


The base is NYC Chelsea Cherry which I covered with a layer of Nina Superdry Topcoat before I painted on the silhouettes with black acrylic paint and a fine nail art brush.  While the basket could have been better I'm really pleased with the way the wolf turned out.  I would normally have used trees instead of the basket in this look, but I'm saving them for a future prompt.

To finish off this look I used Essie Matte About You topcoat, which also made this a bit easier to photograph.

To see what the other bloggers have created for this prompt click on a link below:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food