31 Day Challenge 2015 - Day 25 - Complement and Contrast

I recently bought some new OPI polishes which I thought would work well for this prompt. However, this did mean I'd have to paint with polish rather than acrylic paint which I usually do.  This is the end result.

More details after the jump.



I started with a base of OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons.  Over this I painted OPI Schnapps Out of it, which is the darker colour.  Next I used a flat nail art brush to paint the triangles of colour onto each side.  I really like these colours and think they work well together.  I will have to use them together in other designs in the future.

To see what the other bloggers have created for this prompt click on the links below:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food