31 Day Challenge - Day 1 Red

It is with great trepidation that I set out on my first 31 Day Challenge.  I've got loads of ideas already drawn up in my sketch book, now I just have to hope I have the time to create them all. #31dc2013

The theme for day 1 is red and this is what I came up with:
More details after the jump.
I started with a base of 2 coats of Sally Hansen Honeymoon Red.  Once this had dried I stamped over images from Pueen 46 in Konad Black special stamping polish.  While I like the way this looked I wanted to add a bit more depth and then using the same images stamped over each nail using Barry M Gold Foil.

A big thank you to More Nail Polish for sorting out Inlinkz codes to make it easier for everyone to share their designs. Click on the links below to see what the other bloggers have created for this theme:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food