31 Day Challenge - Day 4 Green

The theme for day 4 of the the 31 day challenge is green nails. I love the combination of green and gold and this is what I came up with.

More details after the jump.
The base of this look is 2 coats of Barry M Emerald Green.  I used a small nail art brush to paint on the feather detail with Barry M Gold Foil and added Barry M Blue Glitter over the top for extra sparkle.  This is the same blue glitter I used for the yellow nails in day 3 and the colour shows up a bit better in this picture.  I finished off with a dot of China Glaze Liquid Leather on each feather.

To see what the other bloggers have created click on the links below:


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food