31 Day Challenge Day 27 Inspired by Artwork

This is another colourful look inspired by some multi coloured zebra artwork which can be found here.



More details after the jump.

I started with a base of Nina French White.  I applied the colours very lightly by wiping most of the polish off the brush before painting the nail.

The colours I used were:
Pink - Barry M Boots Limited Edition 2013 A
Orange - Barry M Gelly Mango
Blue - Barry M Cyan Blue
Green - Barry M Superdrug Limited Edition 2013 B
Yellow - Barry M Boots Limited Edition 2013 B

I stamped over the colours with Konad Black stamping polish and Konad image plate m57.

To see what the other bloggers have created for day 27 of the challenge click on a link below:

Comments

  1. Hi I nominated you for a blog award - http://themalesnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food