31 Day Challenge Day 12 Stripes

I'm much happier with today's mani than yesterday's polka dots, I was feeling much more inspired.  This idea was taken from a look created by Robin Moses.  You can check out the tutorial video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPBdDNuMIf4

More details and another picture after the jump.
I started with 2 coats of Nina French White for the base and covered this with a coat of Nina Super Dry Top Coat.  The black stripes were painted on using acrylic paint and a very thin nail art striper brush.


I liked this design so much I even had a go at painting it on my right hand too.  The base of the red flowers is Barry M Gelly Blood Orange.  The detail on the flowers and the leaves was added using acrylic paint and a small detail nail art brush.

To see what the other bloggers have created for day 12 of the challenge click on a link below:




Comments

  1. Love <3 the stripes plus roses is beautiful combo (: so vintage (:(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food