33 Day Challenge - Day 2 - Most Used Colour Polish

After much consideration I decided my most used colour polish was NYC Lexington Yellow.  This is my go to yellow polish and there has been quite a bit of yellow used for various challenges recently.

Something quick and quirky for today.

More details after the jump.


The base for this mani was two coats of NYC Lexington Yellow.  I used Claire's nail art striper brushes/pens in black and white to draw the bees and the honey pot is painted using acrylic paints.  Everything is topped with a coat of Nina Super Dry Top Coat.

To see what the other bloggers have created for day 2 of the challenge click on a link below.


Comments

  1. I am definitely going to have to try some bumblebee nails after seeing these! I love the idea you came up with!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food