31 Day Challenge Day 18 Half Moon Nails

I have been going to lots of events at the Spirit of Moray Book Festival this week.  I've learned a lot and met some fantastic authors.  I might even have some inspiration for some of the later challenges.  This does mean both the blog and my nails have been a little neglected but I'm getting caught up as quickly as I can.

Today's theme is half moon nails and this is what I came up with:
More details after the jump.
There is a bit of an Oriental feel about this look which I really like.

The base is China Glaze Adventure Red-y.  I stamped over the top of this with Barry M Gold Foil and an image from PUEEN22.


I used reinforcement rings (normally used to protect the punched holes in paper) to mask off the half moon at the bottom of my nail and painted China Glaze Liquid Leather over the rest of the nail.  The look is finished off with a line of Barry M Gold Foil to add a little more interest.

To see what the other bloggers have created for day 18 of the challenge click on a link below:



Comments

  1. I have nominated your blog for the Blog Your Heart Out Award here.
    http://bitenomore.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/blog-your-heart-out-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food