33 Day Challenge Day 3 Tape Mani

I have used tape to create quite a few looks so for this one I thought why not leave the tape on to create the design.



More details after the jump.

As I am running a little bit behind with the challenges at the moment this one was created on the day after watching the first episode of the latest series of Strictly Come Dancing.  I liked the combination of red and gold over white as seen on Natalie Gumede's dress.

The base is two coats of Nina French White with Barry M Bright Red painted in a triangle on the top of the nail.  I covered the polish with a coat of Nina Super Dry Top Coat and waited for it to dry completely before adding the gold holographic striping tape.  I covered all this with another coat of top coat to finish off.

To see what the other bloggers have created click on a link below:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food