31 Day Challenge - Day 6 - Violet

Day 6 of the 31 Day Challenge and I managed to create an interesting colour by layering polishes.

More details after the jump.
I started with one coat of Model's Own Pukka Purple.  Next I applied two coats of China Glaze Coconut Kiss which added the lovely purple metallic sheen.  I added a coat of Nina Super Dry Top Coat to seal the colour.  

At this stage I hadn't decided what design to create on the nail so I lived with the colour for a couple of days and then it hit me - this is a good match for Cadbury purple.  This called for the addition of chocolate bars!  I painted the silver wrapper with Barry M Silver Foil and a nail art brush.  The chocolate bar was painted with acrylic paint and a fine nail art brush.  The design was sealed with a layer of Nina Super Dry Top Coat.

To see what the other bloggers have created for Day 6 click on a link below:



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food