31 Day Challenge Day 8 Metallic Nails

I thought I would try something a little different for this one.  All but the black are metallic polishes.

 More details after the jump.

For the leopard print nails I used one coat of Barry M Silver Foil on each nail with a stripe of Barry M Gold Foil painted over the top.  I added dots of Nina Brassi Bronze with a dotting tool then completed the detail with a Claire's black nail art striper pen/brush.

The blue creepers were created with one coat of Barry M Denim.  Dots of NYC Aqua Mystic were added over the top with a dotting tool and the detail finished off with the Claire's black nail art striper brush/pen.

The detail on the creepers needs a bit of work but overall I like the look.

To see what the other bloggers have created for Day 8 of the challenge click on a link below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food