31 Day Challenge Day 15 - Delicate Print

First of all I would like to thank everyone for the Liebster award nominations.  I am super busy at work at the moment as I start a new job in 2 weeks and need to get everything ready to hand over before I go.  Also organizing daily posts for the 31 Day Challenge has taken up a lot of my spare time.  However, I will get round to answering all the questions and linking back to everyone's blog when things have calmed down a bit.  This is also the reason I've not been responding to all the lovely comments, but I have read and appreciate them all.

Right on with the business of the day and I would like to thank Cazzy Duncan over at SpecialGirl Nails for testing out how well the 2truc Metallica polishes work for stamping.  As the results were so good I had to acquire them for myself.  I also had a special triple points offer on my Superdrug Beauty Card for the next purchase I made in September (a special offer as it was my birthday).

This was the result:
More details after the jump.

The base is two coats of Nina French White covered in a coat of Nina Super Dry Top Coat.

I have used all five of the 2true Metallica polishes for this look.

Pink - Aphrodite
Blue - Athena
Teal - Aglaia
Purple - Artemis
Green - Arete

I stamped with Pueen plate PUEEN16 on my thumb and filled in the gap at the top with a nail art striper brush and Aphrodite.

The other nails were stamped with Konad plate m73 and a mixture of polishes.

left to right the mix is:
Index - blue, teal, purple
Middle - purple, green, pink
Ring - pink, blue, teal
Little - teal, purple

To see what the other bloggers have created for day 15 click on a link below:

Comments

  1. It looks beautiful! I love the look of the metallic stamping over the white base!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food